Wednesday, October 26, 2011

내가 누구 냐고?


naega nu-gu nya-go?
WHO AM I?
I'm just a girl who is coming back from a loooo~ong hiatus. I'm coming back to this blogging site. It's been more than a year already. A lot of things happened during the time so eh I'm coming with a new face. Not using the old one duniaku;awesome keke :D
Seriously, I've changed a lot. Ex: the old me who is not really into cute things such as this :
Well that's just an example. (That's the only cute thing in my folder. I don't save them often) But I bet you understand what I mean, something cute. Something flushy like a cute thing with cute expression and UGGH cute is undescribe-able ;)
Fuuh need a long post to tell how I've been doing in one year. Next time will do lol X)
A slight peek:
I've been very very into Korean.
Well everything about it (not just Kpop which everybody seems into)
K-pop K-music K-food K-people K-places
K-language K-dramas K-movies K-EVERYTHING! :>
Well, I'm not special but I'm totally different (:
❤ ℒℴѵℯ ᵧₒᵤ! ⋰⁀*ҩ♡

No comments: