Sunday, December 18, 2011

BIG GLUP

Euuuuuuuuuuuung.
It was scaryyyyyyy lol seriously Cikgu Li is a goodman. I've never thought that there's still teacher like him. Teaching for the sake of students' future. Not for his own benefits. Whoaa :O

Well, pffffft I da na the test. SERIOUSLY THE QUESTIONS WERE EASY PEASY BUT I CAN ONLY ANSWER HALF OF THEM. I REMEMBER NOTHING FROM WHAT I'VE LEARNED AT SCHOOL. #sucks D:

And yeah I'm officialy going to the tuition classes. Everyday and everynight. Day is for additional math and physics at night. Gulp both killing. Both need calculation pfgtshbdfjnd I AM NO GOOD AT CALCULATING ;______;

Ughh, I've realised how uncakna I was all the time. I've never know how many SPM candidates are there and never bother to know. I'm not sensible w the paper he gave me. I should have write everything. I AM TRULY NOT SENSIBLE :X

GTG now, I have my first class on 8:30pm and tmorrow morning 9.00am. 2 hours of each class. I'm still feeling nervous. Butterflies in my belly won't fly T^T

Till next time, I'm for sure writing along post about this. Ughh the feeling won't stop. I'M NERVOUS :"(

No comments: