Saturday, January 28, 2012

Mind blown.

How I act to KBS for banning Block B because of stupid reasons.



Blerghh, like we wonuld give a damn! XD


When I found out that Cruella shut down.

stop loving them. IDK why you did this but please don't stop supporting T__T

When CEO says that she didn't saw Jaerim in M.Peror anymore.

I have a feeling this would happend :'(

But I love how BBCs manage to trend 2 things for Block B yeah~! XD

c


When Beliebers misunderstood that the B in Block B means Bieber I was like

And by room I mean BBCs teritorry :')




Well, I was the top comment for Block B 2nd teaser last night. Heeeee XD



I also managed to make Kash LAUGH OUT LOUD ahaha XD
He reply and retweet it lol I get lots of mention after that XD

And lastly, I really miss Jaerim or maybe I should call him Kyungmin. I mean it. I misssss him. He didnt tweet, he won't.. maybe. Neither in @Mperor_JR nor @Kyungminxx acc :'(


That's it, kbye.

No comments: