Saturday, January 21, 2012

nigahiga?

Yoo, quick one. I've just been thinking hurm should I write something about this or not yeah mybe I should, it's something I couldn't easily forgot :'(

It was on Wednesday, 18th Janury 2012. Erm, erm SOMEONE JUST BROKE INTO OUR HOUSING ARE WHICH IS FREAKIN' SCAAAARY. No one have ever done that before. We've been safe for more than 20 years. It is scary. I've never face something like this. Wardina is right when she says Malaysia is no longer safe. Buglars are everywhere.

Luckily there's not much of lose I mean they didn't came to my house it was Abe Wie's, Kak Na's and Abe Din's. We think they're in team of two, maybe. They tried to sneaked into ABe Wie's house but failed. Then they went to Kak Na's also failed but they managed to enter her car, yeah a phone and the car is in total mess. Luckily nothing too precious was in there. And lastly, they. They managed to enter Abe Din's house. That was scary, it was ahouse with double door. The door and a grill gate. How they success idek :/ Yea Kak Chik's new Galaxy W and Kimi's phone were taken together with chargers. But that's all. Nothing else, alhamdulillah.

It was scary seriously. However we thanked Allah bcause nothing too bad happens. We take this as a reminder from Him, maybe we've been too comfortable with our area and yeah actually yes. We didn't think of something like this before. So this is a reminder from Him :')

And before I stop. Guise, weeee I'm now in Kami. Ahahhahahaaahaaa yea I'll still going to Cikgu Lie's place though but I'm also attending Kami. Well, first class is quite good. Hope both Kami and Cikgu Lie help me in SPM, insyaAllah :')

Well, that's it. Bdw the title is total random. I've been thinking about what to put there so suddenly Ryan Higa come to mind so yeah. My post titles never match the posts after all. All so random ahhaaahaaa.


I miss him, I miss his twin sister, I miss his younger brother. It's CNY but they're going back to Pahang this time. Yesss, I miss my PikaTwin and Pinguin lol X)

No comments: