Friday, February 17, 2012

To summarize it all

A-yo, howdy guys. Yo yo wdup peeps! Ahahaa I miss blogging. I've been soooooooooooooooooooo busy that I couln't blog. Lappy is having one serious problem atm. DEAD PIXELS /sigh/ I'm writing this with random red, yellow, blue green lines on the screen. Tskkktsk it's annoying. I can't even read something clearlly.

Yeaah that's one of the reasons too. Let me summarize what's happening okee? I don't have much time so gotta finish this faster and sleep study.

School life
It's okay, I finished my class-theme project the theme song yaaaaaaaay so proud of myself and friends /throw confetti/ I picked What Faith Can Do at last lol a bit regret people keep asking ohh what song is this? Who sings it? Is this in Korean? Lmou guys, you can read right? You can search it right? Stop asking ~,.~
There's a maulud celebration in mmp. Weee the best! I joined the pararakan with the PAI members whoaa daebak laa. Pakai selempang merah kekee :D Ko-kurikulum /sigh/ Do everything to be involved, joined both dart and choral speaking tapi last minute waktu pertandingan clash I was like "what the?" This is totally unfair D:

Home life
It's okaaay. Had been living in the darkness /cough/ I mean my room is dark. The lamp stop working for a month already no one was willing to repair it awertyhgnblr just today MUCH done it. Hew heww you heard it, MUCH done it kkkk :D
Been attending to tuition like usual as well. Been good so far. Okaay I'm okay with this so far alhamdulillah :)))
CANOE~ING or I prefer to call it as kayak~ing AHHAHAHAA so spechur! Weee kayak~ing in Sungai Raja Gali is the best yeeeuhhhh XD

Kpop life
Tsktsk Woo Jiho's have some problem with his throat. It seems like he's been straining his voices too much. YAAAAAA WOO JIHO YAAA! IF I EVER HEAR YOUR COUGHS AGAIN I'LL LOCK YOU IN THE HOUSE AND WON'T LET YOU RAP AGAIN!! Sobs, you're enduring too much. You have several sickness in your childhood. Poor umma, she's worry about you all the time. Taewoon please take care of your brother!

...
......
Wait what? There's some missing points in this post. I wrote a long post I still remember this lmou where did they go? Sobs I won't write another thing. This is something that come straight from my heart how can I re-wite dammit, kbye I IZ ANNOYED.



No comments: