Thursday, August 30, 2012

Only Learn The Bad Things #np

Shall I re-start?
I miss expressing myself in more than 180words. Not enough bro.
But I've been busy.
Busy with all non-vital things, really. Siriusly.
Idk how I'll survive this time but I'll try.

Last rambling is March 1st. About 'We Are The B' - Dream High 2 eh? 5 months had gone. 5 months. SPM in about 60 days. +-x/ It'll be started any time. Talking about that, can I just rant something about exam then? I'm scared.

I'm bloody not prepared. I-I-I guess so.
It's just, half mid exam was on May (or so) and to be concluded; my result wasn't too devastating but yeah, still. I failed my Additional Math. So generously fail on it. 11% out of 100% :/ I was losing hope at that time. Idk why but seriously, I've never felt so okay with giving up that I felt like let's stop learning this subject. I ain't going anywhere with it. Okay smilee. I was giving up but I wasn't really sad or frustrated. I'm literally.. o-okay with it. :/

Just until people start to ask for my result. And they looks like they was giving up on me too. Comments like "maybe you really can't do medic" "do teaching ey?" etc I was happy at first bcause I was let away with it. :) Until I realized how this kind of comments kill me inside. ): It's true that I didn't even know (or think) about my future. What I wanna b. But since I've been holding to /cough/ well you know, medic or something /cough/. It does feels like I was attached to it. :) + ): = :|

And since. Urm well you know, it does hurts to know that people are no longer looking at you. Brohohoho, I am always hate being judged. I hate those nasty comments about me and my additional mathematics marks. MATHEMATICS OR CALCULATION HAD NEVER GIVE ME MERCY! It was my erm, not so best subject since primary school. Idrk, maybe :/

So basically, erm its not something to be proud of but bdw, my AM marks had risen up in Trial SPM. About.. erm, 10 m-marks? I know for you people it's still sucks but U DUNT KNO MA HEART WHO HAD FEELING SHO GUD BCUZ OF DAT U DUNT KNOW ;__; Every single marks is vital for me. You just don't know ;__;

Ugh! I wasn't even intending to wrote all that. I was just coming bcause I was bored. (TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH I JUST DONE SOME INDICES&LOGARITHM Qs!!)

Anyway this time, it wasn't really burdening or something. Alhamdulillah. I hope I can remain calm and strong for everything. Giddy up @bionikiim! :')

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Happy belated 5th anniversary to my Twitter account. 
My baby is 5 years old. Awww I love you big time!
So the name 'bionikiim' must be 6 years old or so bcause it's older ahahha :D

No comments: