Monday, September 3, 2012

if increase then decrease.

inversely proportional.

september 3rd stikes again.
since i was really anticipating it and start welcome it early (I used KST last night so it's about 11pm here when i declare it is my birthday lol) so let's think that it's over.

can?

isn't not really in the mood. i spend my day in school, specifically;
  • in hall for seminar PQS
  • BA classes
  • waiting for the bus home
  • apparently doing nothing
  • reading harry potter
  • eat ramyeon maggi
and that's how it ends. it is acceptable though,  plenty of wishes from classmates and facebook. tbh, i didn't really like the spam bday wish on facebook, tak ekhlas buat ape wish weeeh? .____.

but i like twitter's and phone's.
it's just aww :')

AND I GOT A WISH FROM EATYOURKIMCHI GUISE MY NASTY FEELS WOKE UP FROM THEIR SLEEEEEP wooooooh and one from ttmik teacher Hyunwoo Sun, Kash, Prince Sam, from a random Nasty (you're so nice thanks) etc I'm touched :')

Well, there are some wishes from Facebook that I just can't not mention here. From 권민영, Suwon unnie (the Vietnamese Dalmates that I really fond of heheee) Angela Lrn (the Indian kpoper who is sooo nice) and all the Indonesians and Pinoys aww guys isarangyou <3

No stop, I have the fact that I can't stop writing whenever I type lol. TNT guise :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
facts of the day;
those in DMTN fandom are really loyal, i swear (;

No comments: