Sunday, December 18, 2011

Alhamdulillah!

/drum roll/ WOO OOOOHOO! I FOUND MY PENDRIVE BACK! (To be honest, my sister did) OH YOU CANT TELL HOW HAPPY I AM ASDFGHDJHDHBCHRBHF I AM THIS HAAAAAPY hfwfgbreghhrgbrfg HAHHAHAA /throw confetti/ #alhamdulillah YAAAAAY XD

There is like hundreds of things in the 4G pendrive. It's common but more for me, it means everything. That is my first pendrive. I bought it w/ my own moneeeey when I was 12 or 13. I dont remember but yeah MY FIRST GADJET WITH MY OWN MONEYYYYYYY ;__;

O yeaaah sorry too many CAPSLOCK. You can tell how excited I am. Alhamdulillah. I found it! All my photos, #mykids' photos, MVs, videos, Kash's predebut photos. Erkk, #notthatone LOL XD

Glad I found it back. Or glad my sis found it back. Randomly, it is in my sister's wardrobe. IDK how it can be there. It's weird. But IDC, I found it alreadyyyyyy X)

No comments: