Saturday, December 17, 2011

spanish

Actually after learning Korean for a year, I found out that the more I learn it the more confuse I get. I mean, put me aside first! See the Korean people who live abroad since they're little and when they came back to Korea they cant speak well. I mean, pfffft wth is this?!

--That's why I stop learning since I already can read it. So now, I don't Google about learning anymore. I dont do formal learning anymore. Hahahaaa #asif I'm already pro :X

Even Kash, a Korean who grew up in Canada now saying he has no mother tongue at the time being. Living in Korea w/ all the Koreans make his English worsen. He got rambling accent lol X) And bdw his Korean didnt improve much lololol
--

That's not what I'm going to say actually. I wanna talk about Spanish. Actually after learning Korean for a year (do you saw this words on the intro? #lol) I decide to learn Spanish. Yeah, basic words. Although 2 of my brothas want me to learn France but no! I already know a bit Spanish so yeah why not? France on the next list then. Along w/ Japanese :)

Wanna know how I got attracted to Spanish? I am seriously into the word #megusta #nomegusta. Awkwardly, being in all the Kpop vids on YT taught me that words. Hahaa there's so many Spanish Kpoppers out there! X)

Erk, no that's not the only reason. I just find that Spanish are cool. Eventhough it is not practical for me (just like Korean lang). Yeah, LEARNING KOREAN FOR MORE THAN A YEAR BUT I NEVER MEET REAL KOREAN IN REAL LIFE ;AAA; But I often talk to them in Twitter and Facebook though :")

Ughh great. I was rambling and went faaar from my main point. I just want to say that after start learning Spanish for .. maybe a month or two? I dont remember :X Yeah that's all. My main point. Good thing that I was rambling eh? Or else the post will be short XD

TNT peeps! Lol <3

No comments: