Sunday, December 18, 2011

At last

you gotta be kiddding. I HAVE NO BLOOD IN MY FACE RIGHT NAAW ;__;

Here's the deal my mom just say that we're #reallyreally going to the tuition place after Asar. fore this I ackonwledge that the tuition place only operates at night so I ask my mom wae evening? I was informed that I will be tested. Okay yeah the only thing that come straight into mind is I. HATE. TEST. Why why why? This is the reason why I hate personal tuition class. I'm so dead "i got no blood on ma face yo" ;_____;

Can I just attend #Kami? My friends go there. Though it's not a good excellent tuition w/not too proffesional teachers but yeah I prefer being in a crowded class and have no attention focusing on me. Even if I dont understand I dont need to ask. I'll just ask my friends. I AM SPECIFICALLY MORE COMFORTABLE W/ MA FRIENDS. And yeah I hate attentions on me #IAMNOATTENTIONSEEKER lol :"(

Oh #ottokae what should I do asjakasjdkaj I'm scared for ma life ;AAA;

No comments: