Sunday, December 18, 2011

"kimah, lepah asar"

"kimah lepas asar, g tusyen"

adskajasjkaja I MEAN WHAT? My sista just tell me to get ready after Asar. My mom is sending me to a tuition class around Panji? WHAT JUST HAPPENED? ahsjkasdjajajaa ;__;

.
.
Okay here's the drill : I'm a form 5 student next year. I'm taking SPM next year. I didnt attend any tuition untill now. So mom is taking this matter seriously. She used her connection and yeah here it is, the day has come ;___;

OH GREAT. I DA NA THE PLACE. I'M TOTAL STRANGER TO THE PLACE. I DA NA THE TEACHER. I DA NA THE STUDENTS. Ohh great that, I colud socialize more. I'm a numb when it comes to having friends.

So, phewwww. I'm a little bit scare now. No. but I'm actually REALLY REALLY FREAKED OUT NOW SOMEBODY HELP ME ;__; Oo I must think of this as a good way to get friends yeah I should no I couldn't somebody helppp me #ottokae? ;__;

I'm seriously fighting my inner self now. Ughh, I'm nervously-excitedly waiting for the time. CAN I STOP THE CLOCK? Oh what should I do? Omaigod X(

++Positive thinking: THIS IS GREAT. I CAN LEARN +MATH AND PHYSICS MORE. I DIDNT STUDY AT ALL BEING HOME. I SHOULD MAKE MYSELF COMFORTABLE. YEAH I CAN DO THIS! /bright face/

But again, I'm totally nervous :X

S!b: I was seriously nervous over this thing just bcause my sista told me that when I'm re-watching camp Rock. I was having a good time watching movie. Dang, bad timing D:

No comments: