Monday, December 19, 2011

She's nice


Happy birthday Yong Junhyung. Joker on the track! :)

My first addmath class. UNGGGGG friend beside me was from a good good school. Yeah I bet so, she looks intelligent. I can tell w/ one look (not that I'm saying that's my specialty ;__;) I feel so dump no no no it's kind of terible good thing she's nice. so niceee :")

We did talked a bit. Obviously she start the talk I am not opening my mouth I'M ALL SHAKEN TREMBLING FEELING BUTTERFLIES sdfghjkkjajskj but she's nice, really nice. Her name Zana whatever, I didnt even ask for her real name. Maybe Syazana I guess. Sheee's nice! :")

Ohh I ask about my old schoolmae from SK Sabak, Atiqah and she know her! And worst, she is also attending the same tuition class. OH I'M SO DEAD, no I'm not! That's a good news finally I know someone but still, I CANT DO THE TALK. Let's hope I'll meet her in agood way. #insyaAllah :")

When the class almost finish, Cikgu Li was like "budak Maahad maring maghi ko? takuk maghi male skali tok sey doh. perrrik" And I was like OHH UHH HOO. I feel butterflies up to my neck. I tried to act all cool eventhough I feel like trolling inside ;__;


And I'm pretty sure there's students who were like


towards me. Yeaah newcomers U GO DOWN! ..Or it is just me? ;___;

Bdw, saw the news bout Kim Jong II as soon as I landed home. Hope for everything to be alright. Heard that his son is meaner than him? No idk about that. Just hoping for both South and North come to peace. This is not bcouse of #myoppars but yeah seeing all Koreans' tweets and things on my dashboards I was like yeah, there shouldnt be war! PPEACE NO WAR!


Bdw, saw those jokes about Kim Jong and lol I didnt even can say anything about them but yeah, here it is. Found these on Facebook and Tumblr :

This is seriously ahsjakjskdkjkajaksj omg lololololol
And comment like :
I think the people "mourning" him are the ones thinking its some k-pop idol they haven't heard of before...
ajskdjaksjk omg omg lol and even this one :
We know that Kim Jong Il isn't going to heaven. Not because he was a bad person, but because he had no Seoul.
efrfgswd that is omg omg :X

bdw, GTG I was sitting on the chair looking at the screen start from the moment I came back from tuition. #exaggerating but it's like that. So I'll have class again tonight so yeah
~❤

No comments: