Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Itaewon

Suppp~! Whooo, last night and today my new routine attending classes. Pheww, somehow I want the holiday ends fasterrrrr. Lol it's ridiculously awkward being in a new place :$

Bdw, talking about me attending classes won't stop unless I change my attitude. Behhhhh XD

So today I watched Park Dongshin's aka Abdul Rasyid, an Islam converted Korean videos. Subhanallah, his videos are beatiful. His intention of doing videos, Facebook and Twitter are for daa'wah. I start w/a video Islam In Korea - The way to Seoul Central Mosque from Itaewon Station. That is the largest - the central mosque in Korea.

The thing is, I want to visit Itaewon so badddddddly. From my research about Islam in Korea a few months ago #lol I found out that many Muslims live in Itaewon. But I was confused when I knew that Itaewon is also a place to have fun - there's lots of night clubs, bars, noraebang and etc (I know this from JYP, EatYourKimchi etc) So yeah, I was confused. But then, no more bcause in Dongshin oppa #lol aka Abdul Rasyid oppa's #lol video, he stated that Itaewon was once a place for American army - yeah you know that kind of army who love women, drink, money, power. That's why the place got soo many clubs and bars :X

But then, they moved to other city and the Muslims moved to Itaewon bcause there is the mosque so yeah, the place become the Muslims' place.
"And this place changes to clean as you know Muslim no drink and they do nothing bad" -- Abdul Rasyid Park :)
And the moment he meet the Pakistani restaurant owner, he greet him w salam peacefully and that touched me inside. That shows how peace is Islam (:

And I got impressed by how many Halal restaurants and marts are there. Yes, most are middle-east foods but yeah I really really want to visit all of the places! Especially the one he said is his favourite ; the Halal fast-foods! OMG ahhh that looks delicious :33

And the Islam Information Centre, I want to visit that one tooo w/ the Salam Bakery and etc and etc and etc masyaAllah :)

The MOSQUE! When he first enter the tunnel look-like, kinda the entrance (I dont think that's the main entrance though :D) The Korean words is the syahadah! I can read that eventhough I dont understand but I know that's the syahadah! #masyaAllah it's beautiful written in hangul :")

And when he walk the way up to the mosque, I was very very impressed I could cry. The place is big and beautiful. I couldnt stop saying beautiful bcause Islam is really really beautiful :")

S!b: I really really feel like booking tickets to Korea right now! But yeah, not yet. One day #insyaAllah. I'll be there, the moment Korean accept Islam fully. The moment Islam covered the country! #insyaAllah :)
Link

No comments: