Tuesday, January 10, 2012

High Ay-Tus


Gezz, finally I'm back on the net guys! Wifi bermasalah semalam and seriously saya macam katak bawah tempurung. Especially pasal Perhimpunan 901 ugh, damn I missed it :"(

But ishokey, I'm back now just to declare that I'm statrting to be busy. Firstly, I. AM. NOT. HOME. THIS. WEEKENDS. I'll be at school for tamrin. Yea Tamrin Bina Naqibat 2012. I'm a naqibat now. Ajkajskajskj I don't believe it myself hahaa but yea, I'll try to be a better me :")

On Thursday, will also be busy w/ co-curricular xtvties. Pemilihan rumah sukan, persatuan, badan berunifom. Then go home and come back for Tamrin. Ahhh, I'll be busy. SPM, co-cu xtvties, usrah, naqibat. Yea hope everything to turn up well this year #amin <3

So yea, I'll be off and yea this is the last post. Tomorrow is another day but I don't think I'll have a chance to write something. Blergh, there's more thing to do ahhhaa.



Kbye guys, this is #myprecious for all of you xx (:

No comments: