Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Omegle

Who have tried Omegle before? If you don't know what Omegle is, go and Google! Or just go to Omegle.com and try! Kkkkkk X)

I have a conversation to share! My best convo in Omegle so far! On the first day of school in 2012 muahhahahhaa it was with a stranger that is nice. "OMG how can I say he's nice. Don't believe a stranger" Peeps, this is Omegle you'll know if u meet good people, chill~! (":

Click photos for enlargement~! X)

It was fun, actually at first I was playing around with the random *cough* Kpop fans password which I learned from tumblr *cough* *cough* yea you know we will meet each other lol but I'm not that lucky. So yea this convo start. Then I actually want to promote some to him since he knows nothings lol then we start talking about how I leant Korean. Then suddenly both of us spoke Spanish (wohooooo! luckily I learnt that for a bit) and after that I act want to show him mash ups by DJ Masa but failed :X then we exchanged names and age. Awww he's in my age toooooo! Lol coin.cidence. Then funny how we suddenly talk about type of people you could meet on the internet and giving each other opinions and advices kkkkk XD Then the rest is like HHAHAHHAA I was being a spoiler I couldnt stop the convo ansjakjskajs history.


Aww that's all I was too excited kbye.

No comments: