Thursday, April 14, 2016

I'm getting frustated at me

I'm getting frustated at myself too much these days. And by these days I mean since fourth semester started. My friends probably sense it already I- I don't know I'm terribly feeling sorry that they have to cope with me acting as if I'm going through secondary puberty in my life idk guys I'm sorry I acted weird like I can't even control myself what do I do.

Instead of saying that I'm in my so-called secondary puberty, I feel like I am actually undergoing my so-called mid-life crisis but I'm only in my TWENTY!! Technically, 21 so what do I mean with mid-life crisis??! Well that's exactly my problem I dont even know what I am undergoing I AM IN CONSTANT TROUBLE zZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz

I got irritated super easily. I annoys everyone and everyone annoys me. I dont even have a goal these days. Nothing motivated me. All I want to do is to keep calm but I can't even pass a day without freaking out of everything. I put a IDGAF expression all the time but still I can't even help worrying. I am fragile and fragile is me.

I am super confused. All those motivational quotes doesn't seems like they work on me anymore.

I'm rebelling.
But I am not even sure towards whom.
Basically I'm rebelling towards myself.
But for what exact reason?

"I'm twenty-one is it possible to go through a teenager phase?" "Have you had the phase when you are teenager though?" "From what I can recall, I tried to, but I was too afraid to." "Well, maybe you finally gathered you courage to do so." "So you mean it is possible?" "I cannot confirm this with my lack of experience, but remember volcano will erupt because of density and pressure. The lower density of the magma relative to the surrounding rocks causes it to rise to the surface or to a depth that is determined by the density of the magma and the weight of the rocks above it. Even if it takes some more times than other volcanoes doesn't mean it won't erupt." "... Help me, counselor side of me."

:(

No comments: