Friday, December 16, 2011

Ajann :)

Representing the face of twonkletwonkle for now. My niece. Or I prefer saying my sis's daughter or accurately #mygirl. I call all the kids (referring to my siblings' kids) as #mykids #myboy #mygirl Lol later you can see I'm a little bit bias towards the kids. I love the toddlers more kkkk they're just so young, so cute yet so gooood! #megusta <3




So, this is Ajaan. Real name Marjan. Nicknamed as Lu'lu', Nala (as the one from Lion King, you should see her when her hair is crumbling just like lion LOLove) She is 2 years old. The fifth children of my fifth sister. #estemio ajaaan! :)

S!b: this post was just made to test how the photos work on my new blogskin. I have her photo on my folder so yeah why not. She's also the one in the photo beside. Hahaaa X)

No comments: