Friday, December 16, 2011

실례합니다 (:

LinkGuys, I'm not yet done rambling.

Ok, aside from EunHae's Oppa Oppa MV, I also saw news about ALi on AllKpop. Shocking news. Who saw it already? Hurm, actually I don't know ALi. Yes, I do know her name but I never hear her songs or seeing her photo Lol some people do tweet about her before like bboybarom and etc etc.

--I also know that her new song is featuring Junhyung but IDK why I didnt listen to it when I did listen to Be Quiet last time :X

The thing is wow, that's a shocking news. Well, poor her. Everyone is pushing ALi to the edge of the cliff, making her telling the black memories. Not just the stupid-culprit but the netivens too should apologize now. She's still young and now everyone know the stories T^T ALi unnie, please be strong till the end. 힘내요!

Ohh bdw, Siwon tweet a pic of him being an ELF lol he went to the Oppa Oppa Mubank prerecord today and sit in the middle of other ELFs holding the Pearl Sapphire Blue Balloon for his 'oppa' HAHHAAA X)

Bdw, lol suddenly I'm thinking about yesterday. That's a bliss lololol. Chocolate Tia reply to me on Twitter. Actually *cough*I'm not a big fan of Chocolate *cough* I followed her bcause she was also one of MCountdownUK emcee along with Kevin and Eli. Just bcause I'm sure she will tweet in English lol. She replied twice but unfortunately I deleted one of my tweet to her and that make the tweet she replied me gone. Gone! D: #iwasfreakinsad But also on that day, my prince king d.Kash aka my Hyundong replied me 5 times! That make he mentioned me 5x! LOLove <3

Besides, on Dec 12 NikMichael from Mastercheff also replied to me :P

Yes, I warned you. I'm aggressive and full of enthusiasm when it comes to stalking or tweeting. Kbye. I blog a lot today. Kind of excited with this new blog XD

No comments: