Thursday, December 22, 2011

Butthurt

A-yo! blrghhh.

The PMR result are out. 171 Maahadian 96-liners got 9A. Whoa, chukkaeyo! I'm butthurt. After knowing that my cousin also got 9A, I'm butthurt again T^T

Dang, naaah jk congratulation guys! You deserve it T^T I'm still butthurt. I shodul do better in my BA. Ughh no no I'm happy with my 8A's. Lol I'm happy for those people who manage to get 9A. I'm butthurt. Pfffffft, #shikkereo I'm half good, half evil now. I'm half-heartedly congratulating them T^T Guys, seriously congartulation! But it doesn't mean I'm not jelly #bureobda I'M SO JELLY SOMEONE FEED ME JELLY NOW SO I CAN UN-JELLY POR FAVOR ++

Seriously, what language am I using? #imbutthurst Pffttt, "the world is so noisy by itself, why are you adding more noise to it" - Joker's Be Quiet ok foineeee, I'm being random bcause I'm butthurt T^T

No comments: