Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Positive thinking is the medicine to the soul.

Happy snowy birthday Daniel Chae! :)
"Snow is falling from the sky. I'm happy that you're in my life. I'm happy that I can walk down this road by your side" - First Snow First Kiss


"Baby you're so fly, you're so fine. You shine up my life wanna love you long time"
Euuuuuuung Professor Daniel who has PH.D from Oxford University, marry me #loljk X)
Since this is my blog, it's a bit weird to say things like that. Even this post itself is weird. Yeah you know, this is not tumblr I. can't just. confess. anything. Erk, no I even cant do that on tumblr now. I have family and friends following me now T^T

People wo know me should know me more than that. You should know that I'm crazy when it comes to saying anything. I'll tweet everything that passed thru my head and yeah #judgemekbye

On twitter also, I tried hard not to just randomly tweet something like this. Yeaah not everyone think randomly like I do. They'll judge. But yeah, #idgaf judge me then (but please nooooo, real people doeesnt need label) I'm complicated, I know :'X

Naaah, this is no a post about how uncomfortable I am but a post for my LA Ninja :")

Ohh, the title "Positive thinking is the medicine to the soul" he told me that. I start my every days with that words of my ninja X)

No comments: