Saturday, December 17, 2011

mixtapes

Do I say that I'm so into hiphop this year? ♡ Totally totally into hiphap bby! X)
Since I talked about songs that pull up my spirits back yeah I have tons more of that kk nwo I'm posting good songs from Zico's mixtapes.

I'm still fly I'm sky high and I dare anybody to try and cut my wings I'm still shuttin cities down everytime I come around nigga I'm still doin my thing I'm still, I'm still
#ifeelgreat saying those words. I dont joke. Ohh wait that's the chorus yeah the real Drake's I'm Still Fly. Move on to his own lyrics :
Early on, I put up a wall against my studies And jumped into this amidst the opposition of others It's an ensemble of beats, nurture, and lyrics My joy was in my music, so I wrote and wrote persistently I do get tired, but I never stop My storage for creativity is never empty There was not one person that supported me I had to lash out at myself, I had to become my own enemy I never once let myself fall prey to corruption, rebellion, and delinquency My heart was in this from the start, always deliLinkberating over the best of rhymes
next I have 2NE1. Their raps are so western like. And yeah my header "we Asian rise with the sun" is actually lyrics from Can't Nobody English Version X) The song that I picked from the girls is #naegajeiljalaga But I'm not so into the mv lol.
You’re following behind me but I’m only running forward I jump on top of the table you’re sitting at I don’t care If you touch me you won’t be able to handle it I’m hot hot hot hot fire Before I flip something over Please can someone stop me
The chorus is something more powerful :
naega jeil jal naga naega jeil jal naga naega jeil jal naga naega jeil jal naga jeil jal naga
nuga nega naboda deo jal naga No no no no Na na na na nuga nega naboda deo jal naga No no no no Na na na na nuga nega naboda deo jal naga No no no no Na na na na nuga nega naboda deo jal naga No no no no Na na na na #braaaaaaaaaah X)
Again, you need to understand little bit of Korean to really be w/ the song (:

Next, is from a 93-liner composer and rapper : d.Kash in the house! Lee Hyundong who is in the group of six M.Peror! <3 They'll debut, IDK when :3 Bdw, this song of him also lift me up everytime. Here. My best part :
I wasn't gifted but had no worries.

Yes, my best part. IDK why but that sentence means a lot to me. I feel like it's really something to me. Yes, I do fight within myself to be normal. I have the feeling to grab the success w/ all my own energy. Without any other special power. I. want. peopl. to. acknowledge. that.

This post is longer than usual rambling. Guess I'll have to stop. Yeah, I'm still in my mood to brighten up my days! Giddy up kimah! (:

No comments: