Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Ads

Because I couldn't stand how my rant post is on top of page thus the born of this post. HHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA.

Well really though, I was so emo in the last post. I resist myself but still it's overflowing ahhahahahhahaahaha I hate me ahhahhahahahhahahahhaha.

So let me rant about my new obsession. Well if I were to say it in a better word, then it's love, not an obsession. Brohohooo.

Oemji how obvious is this? Haha.


Disclaimer: Ok so I am not going to rant as a fangirl but as a mature fangirl. So don't expect this to be a cringy-worth post. Even if it doesn, read this in a very mature and professional way.

First, I wasn't really into them. I basically stopped liking new groups as I enter degree life. Technically it wasn't really stopped. I realized that it was just a hiatus lol in another words, the well-behaved sasaeng in me made a comeback!

Loving rap, I passionately love Rapmonster's masterpieces. Then I discover Suga's talents geezzzz my mind blew. Then Busan namja Park Jimin creeps on me, rudely and cutely at the same time. I wasn't that fond of Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung before. They're like typical idols but then I discovered they are not. They. are. not. ANd Jung Hoseok, he's such a sunshine I no longer live in darkness. Seokjin? He's like, if I could word him, he's VERY-OMMA-LIKE.

There you goes. A summary of them all. It sounds typical right? As if I havent feel this way before with my previous oppars lulz. But no, they're different. If I am to compare BTS with EXO (which is my previous obsession before I went into hiatus), they're strangely different. Maybe the age? I could relate a lot more. And the fact that they must have suffered more, no yes? If you're a fan then you must know this. Both groups are amazing but really, I considered EXO as the chaebol main lead in dramas while BTS, well those main leads who have no money with them and come to Seoul from the rural areas lol

No hate because I probably was more fanatic during EXO era than BTS era but I can feel this era deeper lolz. The fact that I have two members the same age as mine and a dongsaeng. Freaking dongsaeng I do not just accept anyone as my dongsaeng except for Zelo now how is Jeon Jungkook two years younger than me? ORZ he legitly does not look like one and that's the problem. How is a 15 years old have so many talents? And how does he cope with being a trainee at a very young age while having a battle with himself? How well did his mental coping up with stress and being away from hometown, following words of unknown adults? That scares me and the more I was scared by the thoughts, the more I feel like protecting fetus Kookie but it was all in the past. I was late. He coped well and that is why hats off to him. The same goes to 95-liners Park Jimin and Kim Taehyung. How amazing it is to putting aside your rebellions just to satisfy the audience. THAT CREEPS ME OUT ;~; /clap clap/

..

I sounded a bit too deep into my emotional though haha where's the mature and professional comments? I sounds just like any over-protective fans lol Anyway, if you're having a bad day, I suggest any BTS songs muahhaha no matter the most hype up songs or sad-that-I-want-to-hide-in-the-Earth-core songs would lift you up especially the rap parts. They spit nothing but the truth. SOmetimes it hurts more because points are well taken so beware lol.


To me, nothing speaks more honesty than 480p colour coded videos of BTS on Youtube.

No comments: